Education & Community Engagement
The mission of The Phoenix Symphony is to provide the joy of music as a catalyst in helping Arizona become the best place in America to work and live.
We’re accomplishing this mission through exceptional and innovate education and community engagement programs.
- Our programs for schools educate and strengthen our next generation resulting in a creative workforce.
- Our programs for adults feed the souls of our residents through high quality music experiences both on and beyond the stage.
- Our programs for families foster a shared sense of community around the joy of music.
Each year, The Phoenix Symphony impacts:
- 65,000 youth in 290 schools in 35 cities statewide through our K-12 school programs.
- 18,000 senior citizens through adult learning programs.
- 22,000 parents and children through fun-filled Saturday afternoon Family concerts.
To learn more about the importance of music education, click here.
For more information on our Education and Community Engagement programs, please call our Education Office at 602-495-0470, or email email@example.com.