Education & Community Engagement
The mission of The Phoenix Symphony is to provide the joy of music as a catalyst in helping Arizona become the best place in America to work and live.
We’re accomplishing this mission through innovative and exceptional education and community engagement programs.
- Our programs for schools educate and strengthen our next generation resulting in a creative workforce.
- Our programs for adults feed the souls of our residents through high-quality music experiences both on and beyond the stage.
- Our programs for families foster a shared sense of community around the joy of music.
Each year, The Phoenix Symphony impacts:
- 65,000 youth in 290 schools in 35 cities statewide through our K-12 school programs.
- 20,000 senior and homeless citizens through adult learning programs.
- 22,000 parents and children through fun-filled Saturday afternoon Family concerts.
To learn more about the importance of music education, click here.
For more information on our Education and Community Engagement programs, please call our Education Office at 602-452-0470, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Phoenix Symphony wishes to acknowledge the following for their support of our Education and Community Engagement programs:
- Natalie and John Ahearn
- Firestone Family Foundation, Inc.
- Bob Swanson and Cynthia Shelvin
- Gila River Indian Community
- Goodman-Klein-Pinckney Family Foundation
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Benefits Fund
- John Sands
- Scottsdale Cultural Council
- The Kemper and Ethel Marley Foundation
- Whitcomb Charitable Foundation