Preparing for the Concert
Resources for Preparing Students
- We’re Going to the Symphony! - A concert etiquette guide for how to behave as a good audience member! Includes classroom activities and assessment tools.
- Who is The Phoenix Symphony? - One-page handout for students providing an overview of The Phoenix Symphony.
- People in the Orchestra - One-page handout and quiz for students on the people involved in producing a Phoenix Symphony concert.
- Phoenix Symphony Stage Plan - One-page diagram for students showing how the Phoenix Symphony instrument families are arranged on stage.
Current 2013-2014 Study Guides
Symphony for the Schools Guides
Bach-'n'-Roll & Classroom Concerts Guides
- String Ensemble: The Science of Sound - Download
- String Ensemble: The Building Blocks of Music - Download
- Brass Quintet Guide - Download
- Woodwind Quintet Guide - Download
- Percussion Ensemble Guide - Download