Education & Community Engagement
The mission of The Phoenix Symphony is to provide the joy of music as a catalyst in helping Arizona become the best place in America to work and live.
We’re accomplishing this mission through innovative and exceptional education and community engagement programs.
- Our programs for schools educate and strengthen our next generation resulting in a creative workforce.
- Our programs for adults feed the souls of our residents through high-quality music experiences both on and beyond the stage.
- Our programs for families foster a shared sense of community around the joy of music.
Paint To Music from home!
Paint to Music is a unique partnership between The Phoenix Symphony and Young Arts Arizona. This is a perfect stay-at-home activity for students of all ages!
Click here to learn more about how you can join us!
Each year, The Phoenix Symphony impacts:
- 90,639 youth in 288 schools in 36 cities statewide through our K-12 school programs.
- 34,571 senior and homeless citizens through health and wellness programs
For more information on our Education and Community Engagement programs, please call our Education Office at 602-452-0470, or email email@example.com.