Education & Community Engagement
The mission of The Phoenix Symphony is to provide the joy of music as a catalyst in helping Arizona become the best place in America to work and live.
We’re accomplishing this mission through innovative and exceptional education and community engagement programs.
- Our programs for schools educate and strengthen our next generation resulting in a creative workforce.
- Our programs for adults feed the souls of our residents through high-quality music experiences both on and beyond the stage.
- Our programs for families foster a shared sense of community around the joy of music.
Each year, The Phoenix Symphony impacts:
- 78,290 youth in 290 schools in 35 cities statewide through our K-12 school programs.
- 35,595 senior and homeless citizens through health and wellness programs.
- 6,000 parents and children through fun-filled Sunday afternoon family concerts.
For more information on our Education and Community Engagement programs, please call our Education Office at 602-452-0470, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Phoenix Symphony wishes to acknowledge the following for their support of our Education and Community Engagement programs:
- Natalie and John Ahearn
- Firestone Family Foundation, Inc.
- Gila River Indian Community
- Goodman-Klein-Pinckney Family Foundation
- The Kemper and Ethel Marley Foundation
- Phoenix Suns Charities
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Benefits Fund
- Scottsdale Cultural Council
- John Sands
- Bob Swanson and Cynthia Shelvin
- Whitcomb Charitable Foundation