Education & Community Engagement
The mission of The Phoenix Symphony is to provide the joy of music as a catalyst in helping Arizona become the best place in America to work and live.
We’re accomplishing this mission through innovative and exceptional education and community engagement programs.
- Our programs for schools educate and strengthen our next generation resulting in a creative workforce.
- Our programs for adults feed the souls of our residents through high-quality music experiences both on and beyond the stage.
- Our programs for families foster a shared sense of community around the joy of music.
Each year, The Phoenix Symphony impacts:
- 78,290 youth in 290 schools in 35 cities statewide through our K-12 school programs.
- 35,595 senior and homeless citizens through health and wellness programs.
- 6,000 parents and children through fun-filled Sunday afternoon family concerts.
To learn more about the importance of music education, click here.
For more information on our Education and Community Engagement programs, please call our Education Office at 602-452-0470, or email email@example.com.
The Phoenix Symphony wishes to acknowledge the following for their support of our Education and Community Engagement programs:
- Natalie and John Ahearn
- Firestone Family Foundation, Inc.
- Gila River Indian Community
- Goodman-Klein-Pinckney Family Foundation
- The Kemper and Ethel Marley Foundation
- Phoenix Suns Charities
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Benefits Fund
- Scottsdale Cultural Council
- John Sands
- Bob Swanson and Cynthia Shelvin
- Whitcomb Charitable Foundation