Take a field trip to Symphony Hall!
What You Need to Know Before Making a Reservation:
- Concerts are appropriate for grades K-12 in any type of public, private, charter, parochial, home school or alternative education group.
- Concerts are approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Regular admission is $3 for students and adults (adults include teachers, parents, chaperones, and all other non-students) OR for schools designated Title I by the AZ Department of Education, admission is $1 for students and $3 for adults.
- Concerts take place at Symphony Hall located in downtown Phoenix (unless otherwise noted). Seating is general admission.
- Concert times are either 10am or 11:45am (specify choice on reservation form).
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment may be made by credit card, check, or purchase order.
January 2017 Paint to Music Contest:
Educator Resources (Including Transportation):
We are pleased to offer affordable education programs for students through the aid of various Phoenix Symphony supporters, and wish to thank the following sponsors specifically for their support of the Symphony for the Schools program:
- American Airlines Presenting Sponsor
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Edward H. Lane Foundation
- Nordstrom Cares
- U.S. Bancorp Foundation
- Wells Fargo Bank