Take a Field Trip to Symphony Hall!
The signature program of The Phoenix Symphony provides K-12 public, private, charter, parochial and home school groups an opportunity to attend an exciting, educational concert at Symphony Hall.
What to Expect This Year
During the 2021-2022 Symphony Season, there will not be any Symphony for the Schools programs offered at Symphony Hall. Instead, be on the lookout for exciting at-home or in-school activities!
Attending Symphony for the Schools
Information for Teachers: What You Need To Know About Attending Symphony for the Schools
Symphony Hall Parking & Directions: NOTE: The Phoenix Symphony does not validate parking.
Dates and Times of Performances
More information coming soon!
Paint to Music
Paint to Music is a unique partnership between The Phoenix Symphony and Young Arts Arizona. Students attending the May Symphony for the Schools concert are invited to submit artwork created while painting to music selected from the concert.
Specific information coming soon!
What You Need to Know Before Making a Reservation:
- Concerts are appropriate for grades K-12 in any type of public, private, charter, parochial, home school or alternative education group.
- Concerts are approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Regular admission is $3 for students and adults (adults include teachers, parents, chaperones, and all other non-students) OR for schools designated Title I by the AZ Department of Education, admission is $1 for students and $3 for adults.
- Concerts take place at Symphony Hall located in downtown Phoenix (unless otherwise noted). Seating is general admission.
- Concert times are either 10am or 11:45am (specify choice on reservation form).
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Payment may be made by credit card, check, or purchase order.
Click above or paste this link into your browser: https://seatsaz.org/the-phoenix-symphony/
We are pleased to offer affordable education programs for students through the aid of various Phoenix Symphony supporters, and wish to thank the following sponsors specifically for their support of the Symphony for the Schools program:
- American Airlines - Presenting Sponsor
- Valley Toyota Dealers - Supporting Sponsor
- Carstens Family Funds
- Christopher Cassidy
- Gila River Indian Community
- Wells Fargo Bank
- The Kennedy Center for Performing Arts VSA
- Union Pacific Foundation