Groups save up to 20% off!
Looking for something fun, unique and different for your group to enjoy? Going to a Phoenix Symphony performance is an experience perfect for sharing with friends, family, colleagues and clients. It's the perfect night out to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays and family reunions. By purchasing 10 or more tickets for your group, you can receive discounted tickets, reduced ticket fees and other premium benefits, allowing you to create memories for a lifetime.
Please call Patron Services at 602-495-1999 for additional information or to reserve tickets.
*Some restrictions apply. All programs are subject to change and have limited availability.
If you attend a Phoenix Symphony concert with 10 or more people, you're a group!
- Save up to 20% on single ticket prices
- Receive a complimentary ticket for your bus driver or group leader when you order 20 or more tickets
- Advance tickets - Tickets for groups are available before they go on sale to the general public
- Receive personal assistance and attention throughout the planning and ordering process
- Maps, dining suggestions and parking guides can be provided at your request
Make the Symphony an Event for Your Group
Be sure to ask about these other opportunities:
- Meet and Greet with a Guest Artist or Conductor
- Pre-Concert Chats
- Backstage Tours
- Meet the Artist Luncheons
For more information and to order Group Tickets, contact Patron Services by phone at 602-495-1999, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.